Sunday, January 21, 2018

ARTplorations Stencil Sunday- Calendar









For my project, I wanted to step out of my comfort zone and use colors and designs that I don't usually use. I used some bright orange dp with white flowers on it. I don't usually stencil on top of dp, but again comfort zone. I used blue and light green paint and
 ARTplorations Floral Flutes Stencil and
ARTplorations Overlap Stencil

I added white paint over the Overlap stenciled areas. I added gold glitter and I splattered the page with gold and white paint. I used the blue and green to go around the edges of the calendar page. I plan to keep this calendar in my craft room to remind me to step out of the comfort zone more often.

It is not to late to join our monthly Mixed Media Challenge.


2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful design for your calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your "out of your comfort zone" calendar. It's an invitation to me to create something out of my comfort zone and hang it in my crafting area as a reminder. Your calendar is s a lovely creation.

    ReplyDelete