Monday, June 12, 2017

PIP 1724 flag day

 PIP 1724, wow, this year is just flying by. Can't believe that it is almost flag day again. 
Our sponsor this week is MHK designs.
 


I used their fabulous flag image to make a card that could be used for a variety of occasions, Flag day, Memorial day, Fourth of July, Veteran's day.... since I don't know which I will use it for, I left a blank spot on the bottom of the easel part of my card. I used something on my card, that most card makers don't use.. Do you know what it is? I am going to try and post cards all this week using the same product. I will reveal on Friday what is was.

 
Come Join us at PIP
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Love the way the flag stands out against the muted background on this stunning card MariLynn - you have me guessing as to what you have used - I will be watching :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the antiquity of your card! I'm also intrigued by your secret ingredient!!! My guess will be. . . . toilet paper roll?? You're going to have me thinking about this all week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the warm and homey look of this card. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete